The Natchez-Adams County Humane Society (NACHS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that provides compassionate care to more than 1000 homeless animals each year. The goal is to save as many lives as possible through local adoption, fostering, transport, and support of the Spay and Neuter efforts. NACHS is a frugal organization that strives to get the maximum benefit for the animals with every dollar spent. The annual budget for the no kill shelter is $258,000 with only 19% of that annual budget provided by local government entities. We must raise the other 81% of the annual budget by fundraising. The homeless animals are dependent on the supportive from the community.
We can’t meet our goal without the help of people and companies like yours.
Please consider supporting the Natchez-Adams County Humane Society by becoming a Sponsor:
____ Gold Sponsor $500.00 (includes 6 entry tickets, 6 t-shirts, your logo on all Marketing for this event, and your logo on our website)
____ Silver Sponsor $ 250.00 (includes 4 entry tickets, 4 t-shirts, your logo on all Marketing for this event, and your logo on our website)
____Bronze Sponsor $125.00 (includes 2 entry tickets, 2 t-shirts, your logo on all Marketing for this event, and your logo on our website)
Donations are a tax write off and with every sponsor donation you will receive a receipt for your tax records. Can’t commit to being a sponsor at this time, how about donating an item or a service for our silent auction and raffles at the event. We will be happy to pick up your donation!
Contact us for more information on how you can help! We look forward to your support!
Live Music, Cornhole Tournament, Poker Run, Silent Auction, Raffles, Crawfish and more!
T-shirts will be available in advance at Smoot's or the NACHS Shelter!
Join us at Smoot's Grocery on April 15th from 12 noon till 6:00 pm for a fun filled fundraising event for the fur babies!
Copyright © 2018 NACHS - All Rights Reserved. This website helps place great animals in great homes, and is dedicated to the memory of those we could not save. https://null/